After a fun little weekend having BJ home and celebrating the 4th of July with a couple of family members it was time to get back to it! I woke up feeling EXTRA motivated to get some things done around m house & thought I’d pick up the camera and bring you guys along.
It’s fun being a stay at home mom, but it can be challenging to balance house work + entertaining your toddler at the same time. As much as I HATE that Scarlett is growing up, I love how INDEPENDENT she is becoming and that she enjoys doing things more on her own or just without as much help for me (my mama heart breaks a little at that realization). But it definitely makes multi-tasking easier on ME!
Here is what we did to get our week started on the RIGHT foot.
In case your are interested I always have any products I use or mention in videos listed in the discription box of the actual video, but if you are watching from this platform, I will list everything here for you too!
- Cover Girl BB Cream: https://amzn.to/2ZDSQq4
- Cover Girl Waterproof Mascara: https://amzn.to/2VRyEjx
- Elf Brow Pencil: https://amzn.to/2AAm6Wa
- Burt’s Bees Facial Wash: https://amzn.to/3f4p2ti
- Little Tykes Slide: https://amzn.to/3izPDAp
- My 1st Trampoline: https://amzn.to/3gz57Tz
- Canon G7X Mark II: https://amzn.to/2FBFiSh
- Tall Tripod: https://amzn.to/2JRxT3m
- Phone Tripod: https://amzn.to/2JQFdMF
- iPhone XS
- Editing Software: iMovie
- Blue blocking Glasses: https://amzn.to/2JOT0TZ
- SanDisk Memory Card: https://amzn.to/2XkZthy
Thank you all so much for reading/watching. If you have not done so already please consider subscribing to my Channel! & Don’t forget when you subscribe to my blog & send me proof you get a free #blessedandbeautiful decal sticker.
Y’all have a blessed and beautiful day!